PREMIA is a multiwire machine designed for the transformation of marble, granite and natural stone blocks into slabs with variable thicknesses starting from 20 mm up to 100 mm and more.
There is also a range of models for the thin slabs production, consisting of 8, 10 and 12 mm slabs. With the same machines it is possible to obtain slabs of 20 and 30mm as well.
PREMIA multiwires are composed of a number of "modular elements" which are designed and assembled according to the number of wires required, the preferred diamond wire diameter and the different customer needs. They are in fact designed to be able to cut with all the different diameters of diamond wire available on the market today.
The four PREMIA basic models are respectively equipped with 18, 36, 54, 72 wires, but models with a higher number of diamond wires can also be supplied, as the structure of the machine can be designed with 4 support columns, making it very solid and stable.
Thanks to the technology of PREMIA and the use of the innovative Ø4,3mm diamond wire, it achieves a 16% of stone saving comparing to the traditional multiwire machines on the market.
The main advantages of PREMIA are:
- Stability: thanks to the support system consisting of 2 or 4 columns.
- Efficiency: its pneumatic tensioning minimizes the mechanical stress of the diamond wire, increasing its productivity.
- Versatility: variable thicknesses from 20 to 100 mm.
- High cutting precision: thanks to the accurate guiding of the diamond wire through guiding drums with easily exchangeable polyurethane profile.
- Service costs: the lowest of all multiwire machines on the market.
- Stone savings: up to 16% thanks to the Ø4.3mm diamond wire.
- Energy saving: up to 25% thanks to the Ø4.3mm diamond wire.
- Reduction of residual sludge : up to 40% thanks to the Ø4.3mm diamond wire.
- Fast wire interchange: thanks to a patented system (on 4-column models).
- Remote assistance: allows to minimize any machine downtime.
- Warranty: 24 months warranty on mechanical, electrical and electronic parts.