QMW4000 is a monowire machine for sawing and squaring blocks of marble, granite and natural stone.
Thanks to its reliability and simplicity, it is the optimal solution for medium-low production of slabs with variable thickness.
A fundamental element that differentiates the QMW4000 monowire is the automatic programming of multiple cuts, with the support of a device that open the slabs
during the wire lifting phase at the end of each cut. Thanks to this system, the machine can work 24/24h in complete autonomy and safety, obtaining an higher production performance than any other type of monowire machine in the market.
The QMW4000 monowire is designed to be able to cut with all the different diameters of diamond wire available on the market today, including the innovative Ø4.3mm wire produced by Bidese Qteq.
The main advantages of QMW4000 are:
- Reliability: minimizes any ordinary and extraordinary maintenance.
- Efficiency: the pneumatic tensioning minimizes the mechanical stress of the diamond wire.
- High cutting precision: due to the accurate guiding pulley system.
- Service costs: the lowest in the category.
- Digital reading of the arc of the wire: this system acts by autonomously modulating the cutting downfeed considering the arc of the wire, thus allowing to minimize the risks of mechanical stress and wire breakage especially during the automatic work of multiple cuts.
- Remote assistance: allows you to minimize any machine downtime.
- Warranty: 24 months warranty on mechanical, electrical and electronic parts.